Information on the processing of personal data
Information on the processing of personal data of authors of graphics submitted to the Graphics Bank of Brandbq Sp. z o.o. carried out by Brandbq Sp. z o.o.
1. An author of graphics (“Author”) who intends to submit their graphics to the Graphics Bank of Brandbq Sp. z o.o. is obliged to provide their correct personal data, necessary to identify and contact the Author.
2. The Author’s personal data are processed in accordance with the relevant legal provisions.
3. The Controller of the Author’s personal data is Brandbq Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Kraków, address: 31-564 Kraków, Aleja Pokoju 18, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register kept by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, XI Economic Division of the National Court Register under KRS number 0000372924, REGON 121360377, NIP 6793049718 (“Controller”).
4. Enquiries or requests relating to the processing of personal data should be submitted using the contact details below: [email protected] or: Brandbq Sp.
z o.o., Aleja Pokoju 18, 31-564 Kraków.
5. The Controller shall process the personal data provided by the Author in accordance with the regulations in order to: a) use the Graphics in line with the provisions of the Regulations of the Graphics Bank,
b) fulfil obligations under data protection legislation, c) contact the Author to forward a proposal for collaboration.
6. The processing of the Author’s personal data is carried out by the Controller on the basis of: (i) the performance of the contract for the provision of electronic services in connection with maintaining an account in the Graphics Bank on the basis of the Regulations of the Graphics Bank and the licence agreement on the basis described in these Regulations, (ii) taking action prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the Author (submission of the Graphics to the Graphics Bank and their evaluation by Brandbq); (iii) legitimate interests of the Controller or another person. Legitimate interests pursued by the Controller include: contacting Authors, protecting rights and asserting claims, including claims related to the protection of personal data.
7. The data is retained until the Author requests deletion of the Graphics or until deletion of the Graphics by Brandbq under the relevant provisions of the Regulations of the Graphics Bank, and for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes of the processing set out above, including the limitation period for claims that may be raised against or by the Controller.
8. In accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (“Regulation”), the Author has the following rights: access to the data; rectification of the data; erasure of the data; restriction of the data processing; data portability (where the processing is based on consent or contract); objection (where the processing is based on a legitimate interest of the Controller); withdrawal of consent (where the processing is based on consent).
9. The Author has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority if, in their opinion, the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the Regulation. In Poland the supervisory authority is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
10. The Author’s data may be made available to service providers with whom the Controller has entered into cooperation to the extent necessary to conduct and operate the Controller’s business, including legal and tax advisors, as well as hosting services. The data may be made available to the relevant tax or customs authorities, as well as to other public administration or local authorities, if required by the relevant legislation.
11. The policy is reviewed on an ongoing basis and updated if necessary. The current version of the policy has been adopted and has been in force since 29.08.2023.
Your artwork can be featured on our clothing!
Create an account in a few simple steps and share your creativity.Join the Art Bank